This signature three-day event brings together nonprofit professionals from around the world to collaborate, innovate, and maximize effectiveness. Featuring a wide mix of social events, seminars, trainings, and resources, the 2011 NTC will help nonprofit organizations, like yours, put technology to work to further your cause. To learn more about the conference, visit www.nten.org/ntc.
mGive’s own Executive Vice President, Brian Leamy, will host a panel entitled Best Practices: Communicating and Fundraising Using the Mobile Device. This session brings together an impressive panel of professionals who will share their real world experiences using mobile, including:
1. Marc Breslaw, Executive Director, USA for UNHCR
2. Patricia Driscoll, Executive Director, Armed Forces Foundation
3. Kevin Sturtevant, Vice President of Development, World Food Program USA
4. Evan Parker, Associate Director, Online Donor Engagement, The Nature Conservancy
5. Jennifer McIver, Director, Field Support, National 4-H Council
Want to win an iPad courtesy of mGive? We will also be exhibiting at the NTC Science Fair on Thursday, March 17th from 3:00pm to 8:00pm in the International Ballroom at the Washington Hilton. Come visit us at Booth #67 and enter to win an iPad!
We hope you are looking forward to the 2011 NTEN Nonprofit Technology Conference as much as we are. Let us know if you are planning to attend the conference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make arrangements to connect at the event. We would love to see you there!